- Japan Nonglin #100, a Japanese variety cultivated in Taiwan, originated from Niigata Prefecture, Japan.
- Cultivated by contract organic production and marketing groups under systematic management to ensure peace of mind and health.
- Super sticky, chewy, and does not dry up or harden after cooling down to room temperature. The rice retains its elasticity.
- Rice variety of choice among numerous restaurants.
- Purchasing Koshihikari rice and enjoying it at home is like taking home a Japanese chef.
Manufacture date/Expiry date are marked on top of the packaging
CNS second grade
Each bag 1.5kg±1.5%
Country of origin
- Please store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Please refrigerate after opening to preserve its freshness and flavor.