- Taichung Sen #10 is an Indica rice variety with long, plump grains that emanate a translucent luster.
- Its high fiber and low starch characteristics mean that it will not lead to obesity even if consumed in large amounts.
- The texture is not too sticky or overly cloying, endowing the rice with softness and elasticity.
- Offers a refreshing taste, easier to digest than Japonica rice means that it is less likely to cause flatulence and burden to the digestive system.
Manufacture date/Expiry date are marked on top of the packaging
CNS third grade
Each bag 3kg±1.5%
Country of origin
- Please store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Please refrigerate after opening to preserve its freshness and flavor.