- Tainan #16 Rice retains 92% of Koshihikari Rice’s DNA, offering a texture resembling that of Japanese Koshihikari Rice, hence it is also known as Taiwanese Koshihikari Rice.
- The rice grains are translucent with a low chalk level.
- The chewy texture is combined with mesmerizing stickiness, creating a mildly sweet flavor upon chewing.
- When served hot, the rice offers excellent chewiness and stickiness; when served cold, the chewiness is further enhanced, making it an ideal sushi rice variety.
Organic rice (Taiwan Koshihikari rice)
Manufacture date/Expiry date are marked on top of the packaging
CNS premium grade
Each bag 600g±1.5%
Country of origin
- Please store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Please refrigerate after opening to preserve its freshness and flavor.