- Japan Nonglin #100, a Japanese variety cultivated in Taiwan, originated from Niigata Prefecture, Japan.
- We uphold the philosophy of “Premium Rice Food – Integrity and Stringent Selection” towards our products, offering consumers peace of mind and health.
- Super sticky, chewy, and does not dry up or harden after cooling down to room temperature. The rice retains its elasticity.
- Rice variety of choice among numerous restaurants and Japanese restaurants.
- Transparency in cultivation and product traceability ensures additional protection.
Manufacture date/Expiry date are marked on top of the packaging
CNS premium grade
Each bag 2kg±1.5%
Country of origin
- Please store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Please refrigerate after opening to preserve its freshness and flavor.