- Domestic pearl barley, Taichung #5
- Eco-Garden certificate no. 1-008-140713
- Crop rotation is implemented (paddy rice, pearl barley, and green manure) without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
- Rich in nutrients such as coixenolide, proteins, and vitamins, it is the perfect healthy food for everyone.
- The powder is produced using low-temperature roasting and grinding to facilitate easy nutrient absorption. For enhanced flavor, add soy milk or milk.
* Pregnant women should consume moderate servings of pearl barley and consult a physician.
* Due to the up-down movement of the machine during the threshing process coupled with the maturity conditions of the fruits, some of the products may be cracked, but their quality and flavor are not affected.
Organic pearl barley
Manufacture date/Expiry date are marked on top of the packaging
Each bag 300g
Country of origin
- Please avoid exposure to direct sunlight or high temperatures when storing the product.
- Consume the product as soon as possible after opening.
- Please seal the remaining product and store it in a cool place.